Zachary Hall is an Author, Sport Business Professional and Community Spark Plug. He loves helping people connect and find synergy in their work and personal interests. Growing up in Phoenix, Arizona the 5 th largest city in America, he has enjoyed his journey throughout family entertainment and community activism.
Through years of traveling for work within his positions at various professional sports teams, no matter where he went or what mode of transportation he was on, he continued to find connections every where he went. Openly speaking about this growing network of contacts, many people in his circle began to reach out to him when they were looking to be connected. Through these asks, Don’t Sleep on Planes was born.
He is the author of “Don’t Sleep on Planes” which is currently available on Amazon. Today you can find him on Twitter & Instagram @ZacharyHall. He is based in Phoenix, Arizona where he is engaged to the greatest connection he has ever made.
When you have your M.A.S.K. on it protects you so you can be more outgoing, take risks, and definitely change your approach to things to get the results you are looking for.
CAREER AT A GLANCE
- Arizona Diamondbacks 2009-Present
- The Event Team – 2008-Present
- Arizona Coyotes 2008-2009
- Phoenix Suns 2007-2009
- United Skates of America Family Entertainment – 2005-2009
- Publications: Don’t Sleep on Planes
- M.B.A.Project Management -University of Phoenix
- Bachelors of Science – Business Administration – Arizona State University
- Associates in Arts: Business – Phoenix College
- Phoenix College Athletics Hall of Fame - Class of 2014
TAKE AWAY FROM THE BOOK:
All of your connections are plants in your garden, they all need water, but you need to inventory your water as you look to grow the right relationships.
A bigger network means a bigger life. Its really that simple.